How to take care of your Jewellery!
- Is advisable for all jewellery to avoid contact with perfumes, lotion, makeup, and hair products.
- It is recommended you always remove your jewels before working out, swimming, showering, and sleeping.
- Sterling Silver will tarnish over time as it exposed to air. Gold may become slightly more dull, If you have purchased sterling silver & or gold a gentle polish with the polishing cloth provided will remove tarnish and restore lustre.
- If you have purchased a dye sublimation piece no polishing is required ( except for the parts that are sterling silver ) Correct storage for dye sublimation is imperative. Store away from all other jewellery items as they may scratch the surface of the sublimated piece.
- It is advisable you always wear your rubber or metal safety backs with your earrings to prevent loss.
- Correct storage of your item is important to prevent damage. Always after wear, wipe with your polishing cloth & store back in the box provided or in individual compartments of your jewellery box