Refund Policy of Germano Arts
This Refund Policy (“Policy”) applies to the following purchases: Jewellery
- We offer refunds, repairs and replacements in accordance with the terms set out in this Refund Policy (“Policy”).
- Before making a purchase, please read this Policy so that you can understand your rights and what you can expect from us if you are not satisfied with your purchase.
- Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the product provided. Major failures DO NOT include the product being damaged due to natural wear & tear, misuse ,accidents, abuse, alteration, substitution or improper repair by someone other than us.
- You are entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with the product. If a failure with the product does not amount to a major failure and is not caused as a result of misuse or natural wear & tear, you are entitled to have the failure repaired in a reasonable time.
2: Cancellation and Change of Mind
- We do not offer any refund if you change your mind, or find the same product or service cheaper elsewhere.
- If your item was purchased as a gift & was not well received it may be exchanged for something of equal value. The item must be in pristine unworn condition.
- This EXCLUDES earrings for hygiene reasons, earrings cannot be returned or exchanged.
3: Products Damaged During Delivery
- In the event that the product you ordered has been damaged during delivery:
- Please contact us as soon as possible.
- Any damaged product must be returned in the condition in which it was received, together with any packaging and other items which you received with the damaged product.
- We will arrange to repair or collect the damaged product and replace it with an equivalent product, or to refund it, provided that you have contacted us within 7 days from the date of receiving the product.
- Not withstanding the other provisions of this Policy, we may refuse to provide a repair, replacement or refund for a product or service purchased by you if:
- You misused the said product in a way which caused the problem.
- You knew or were made aware of the problem(s) with the product or service before you purchased it.
- You asked for a service to be done in a certain manner, or you asked for alterations to a product, against our advice, or you were unclear about what you wanted.
5: Shipping Costs for Returns
- In the event that a product you have purchased has a major failure we shall bear any cost of shipping the said product (the “Returned Product”) back to us, as well as any cost of shipping the replacement product to you.
- In the event that we organise and pay for the inspection, postage, shipping, transportation or collection of a Returned Product, and it turns out not to be eligible for a repair, replacement or refund under the terms of this Policy , then you will be required to pay the costs of any inspection, postage, shipping, transportation or collection of the Returned Product.
- We aim to process any requests for repairs, replacements or refunds within 2 days of receipt
7: How to Return Products
- You can contact us at the end of this Policy to discuss a return using the information.
- Unless otherwise defined in our sole discretion, we shall pay all refunds in the same form as the original purchase or to the same account or credit card used to make the original purchase.
- To be eligible for a refund, repair or replacement, you must provide proof of purchase
- If you wish to speak to us about this Policy or about any refund, repairs or replacements, please contact us at: email@example.com.